- National Child Care Resources
- Head Start Information
- Early Childhood Information for Parents
- Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)
- Healthy Habits for Children
- Safe and Healthy Family Information
- Child Developmental Milestones
- Childproofing Your Home
- Infant and Child Recalled Products
- Preventing Asthma in Your Home
- Preventing Child Injuries
- Child Safety Seats
- Low-Cost Child Seat
- More about Child Safety Seats
- Good Nutrition for Women, Infants & Children
- WIC Locations by County
- The Emergency Food Assistance Program
- Food Stamps Application
- Food Stamp Program Fact Sheet
- Summer Food Programs for Children
- Healthy Diets for Children
- Physical Activities and Nutrition Resources for Parents
Seminole Co Youth Resources
Resource Point - Serving You
- Florida HealthyKids
- Medicaid Application
- Medicaid Area Offices
- Cover Florida Healthcare
- Social Security Online
- Social Security Offices
- Child Disability Social Security Application
- Florida Prescription Drug Prices
- Florida Discount Drug Cards
- Low Cost Dental Care
- Low-Cost Dental Service Locator
- Medical Help Resources
- Florida Health Finder
For a listing of resources (e.g. Food Pantry, Shelter, Mental Health Services, Transportation, Kids Support Groups, After Care/Child Care, Legal, Emergency Financial Services, Substance Abuse, Employment, Health Care Services, Food, Rent/Utility Assistance, Education, Clothing, Furniture) available in Resource Point, search with any of the above mentioned keywords or enter the name of an organization. Then click on the search button below.
- Child Help Hotline National child report hotline (1-800-4-A-CHILD)
- Reporting Abuse Report suspicions of abuse, abandonment, or neglect for all ages 1-800-962-2873.
- Child Abuse Resources Resources about child abuse and how to prevent it.
- Child Welfare Hotlines Toll-free crisis 1 (800) numbers.
- Missing and Exploited Children Hotline National missing and exploited children hotline (1-800-843-5678).
- Report a missing or exploited child Site to report exploited children or material involving exploited children.
- Resources for Parents to prevent child abuse Child Abuse and neglect prevention 1-800-598-KIDS(5437).
- Runaway Hotline National runaway assistance 1-800-786-2929
- National Domestic Violence Hotline National Domestic Abuse hotline and support (1-800-799-7233).
- Parents of Murdered Children Support for parents of murdered
- Family Crisis Support Crisis Support for families.
- National Center for Victims of Crime Assistance and information for victims of crime.
- Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network National sexual abuse hotline and support (1-800-656-4673).
- Teen Dating Abuse Hotline National teen dating abuse hotline and support 1-866-331-9474.
More helpful information on
Get Help Florida