- Haven of Hope A Christian Perspective on Ministering to those who are Infected and Affected by HIV & AIDS 407-298-2056
- Miracle of Love Provides accessible HIV/AIDS prevention programming and support assistance to service the multicultural needs of communities in Central Florida 407-843-1760
- Place of Comfort, Inc To provide a broad range of quality, consistent and extensive HIV and community resources, within the context of a comprehensive continuum of care, to a diverse population through a community driven organization 407-539-0885
- CENTAUR Center for Drug Free Living Provides confidential HIV & Hepatitis testing; mental health counseling; community referrals; comprehensive education sessions; and substance abuse assessment & counseling. For immediate help 877-766-5909
- Center for Multicultural Wellness Well-known and established HIV/AIDS case management provider and has a long and successful track record of providing quality cost-effective programs and services targeting health disparities in Central Florida communities. 407) 648-9440
- Hope and Help Provides assistance with programs such as Case Management, Peer Support Services, Food Pantry and much more. 407-645-2577
Resource Point - Serving You
If you want to know your HIV status, your local Health Department has confidential testing and various testing sites.
- Brevard County Health Department 2275 S. Babcock Street Melbourne, FL 32901 Phone: (321) 637-7300
- Lake County Health Department 17580 Hwy 441 West Mt. Dora, FL 32757 352-383-0608
- Orange County Health Department 832 W Central Blvd Orlando, FL 32815 407-836-2675
- Osceola County Health Department 1875 Boggy Creek Rd Kissimmee, FL 32745 407-343-2030
- Seminole County Health Department 400 W Airport Blvd Sanford, FL 32773 407-665-3245
- Volusia County Health Department 1845 Holsonback Drive Daytona Beach, FL 32117 Tel. 386-274-0500
For a listing of resources (e.g. Food Pantry, Shelter, Mental Health Services, Transportation, Kids Support Groups, After Care/Child Care, Legal, Emergency Financial Services, Substance Abuse, Employment, Health Care Services, Food, Rent/Utility Assistance, Education, Clothing, Furniture, Disaster Relief, Seniors, Homeless, Shelter) available in Resource Point, search with any of the above mentioned keywords or enter the name of an organization. Then click on the search button below.
- American Foundation for AIDS Research
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases / National Institutes of Health
- National Institutes of Health, Office of AIDS Research
HOTLINES & HELPLINES:
- CDC INFO Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for STD information, including information about HIV/AIDS, and referrals to STD clinics 1-800-CDC-INFO firstname.lastname@example.org
- The AIDS Institute
- Catholic Charities, Inc.
- Florida AIDS Hotline
- The McGregor Clinic, Inc.
- Project Response
- Comprehensive AIDS Program